Last updated: 20 January 2020
We take your right to privacy very seriously and so please take a few moments to read how we collect and use your data.
Why we need your data We collect information about you when you subscribe and each time you use the site so that you can get the most out of SD Strategies Pty Ltd.
- We do not collect sensitive or unnecessary information.
- We store your personal information carefully.
You have consented to provide this information to us but can withdraw your consent at any time by getting in touch with us at email@example.com or unsubscribing in the footer of our emails.
What we do with your data We retain personal information only for as long as necessary to carry out these functions. If you notify us that you no longer wish to be listed in the database we will delete your information as soon as possible.
- We use your data to provide information to you about SD Strategies and related topics.
- We may use your information to contact you about our service or other services that we believe you may be interested in.
- We do not share your information with anyone unless we are required to do so by law or it is necessary to make the site run properly.
- We do not sell your information to anyone.
What are your rights?
You have a right to see the information we hold on you and/or require your data to be deleted by making a request in writing to the email address below. If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you can request to have it corrected. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us and we will investigate the matter.
- You can adjust your information or remove your information from our mailing list by clicking unsubscribe, which can be found in the footer of our emails.
- You can request access to your information or ask us to delete it by contacting us.
If you do not agree or would like some further information then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SD Strategies Pty Ltd
- Post Address: Box 931, Darlinghurst NSW 2010
- e-mail: email@example.com
Last updated: 20 January 2020
SD Strategies Pty Ltd (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. The “Site” refers to https://endslavery.com.
NOTE: This policy applies only to information we collect on the site, via e-mail, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with SD Strategies Pty Ltd.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites other than https://endslavery.com, including websites you may access through the site.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party unless this information is provided by them to us.
These third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect information from and about users of the site:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the site.
Information that you provide to us (“personal information”) when you download, register with or use the site may include:
- e-mail address,
In addition, we may collect other information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as interests.
This information may also include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the site and requesting further services.
- We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Like many websites, we routinely capture your IP address information to determine your location. This helps us work out whether you are visiting the site from within the AU, EU or rest of the world and means we can show you content that’s specific to your location. SD Strategies Pty Ltd automatically receives and records information on our web server logs from your browser including your IP address. SD Strategies Pty Ltd records IP addresses for anonymous statistical purposes, administration of our website and servers, and to improve our services. An IP address, or ‘internet protocol address’, is a unique identifying number given to every device connected to the internet. Like a car license plate, an IP address is a special serial number used for identification.
Information may be gathered from forms, subscription and your use of our website through “cookies”. The information gathered may be used by SD Strategies Pty Ltd internally, for purposes relating to your use of the website and for marketing activities, and may be passed to carefully selected third parties to use for marketing activities. If you do not wish to receive marketing material from SD Strategies Pty Ltd or from carefully selected third parties you should not subscribe to our newsletter. If you subsequently decide you no longer wish to receive direct marketing/information from SD Strategies Pty Ltd or no longer wish us to pass your information to third parties you should notify us using the Contact page of our website or click “Unsubscribe” in the footer of our emails or request us to delete your information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SD Strategies Pty Ltd may set and access cookies on your computer. You can choose whether or not to accept cookies, however, if you do not accept SD Strategies Pty Ltd cookies, some of our services may not be available to you. This policy does not apply to companies that SD Strategies Pty Ltd does not own or control, or to people that SD Strategies Pty Ltd does not employ.
- SD Strategies Pty Ltd uses a specific cookie in order to facilitate the use of Google Universal Analytics We do this to better understand how you use SD Strategies Pty Ltd, with the aim of improving SD Strategies Pty Ltd for all users. We do not pass any personal identification information to Google Analytics. Learn more about privacy at Google or opt-out of this feature by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Personal data is collected by us for the following reasons:
- To set up and operate your subscription and use of SD Strategies Pty Ltd.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the site and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about the site, including new content and services.
- Providing information by third parties related to SD Strategies Pty Ltd.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
If you suspect that there has been a breach of the security of your data you should contact us at: email@example.com. On notification of such a breach we will investigate the matter and, where appropriate and required by law, notify the relevant Data Protection Regulator.
PERSONAL DATA SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
ENSURING YOUR PERSONAL PROTECTION RIGHTS & PRIVACY
You may access and amend your personal details at any time and you may unsubscribe from any information that we may send to you by in any of the following ways:
- Using the unsubscribe function at the bottom of the email
- Amending your details by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contacting us on the Contact page of our website.
If you have any questions about this policy or our use of your Personal Information please raise your query via our contact form. If you do not think we are handling your Personal Information adequately, you have the right to make a complaint.
We will only retain personal data for as long as is necessary. Upon deletion of an account, all personal data will be removed as soon as possible